Friday 22 October 2010

Quick one

I wanted to show you how I style my new heels and skirts / maxis. But to be honest, I dont have the time to take a Pretty  decent picture. You might not know this but I have a 10 months old baby who still breastfeeds exclusively and a super hyper  active 4-year-old girl. So I don't really have the luxury to take pictures with them hanging  running around me. Anyways, I'll try my best to snap a picture when I go out tomorrow. Problem is, its freezin' here so I'll be in my winter coat and unless its indoors I wont be able to show off my outfit. :(

But I promise I will try my hardest!

And I hope it wont rain tomorrow!

ps: I realised later (after my excitement over the shoes had subsided) that the pink leather bangle was missing from the package and had to email Asos customer care for them to send me one. Duhh!

1 comment:

  1. Quick and pretty good, that;'s the reason! So do the Ladies black leather Platform Shoes with the nice Black Wedge Open Toe Shoes sales at cwmalls.com with you and let's share it with the others!

    ReplyDelete