Sunday 17 October 2010

Style Inspiration - Hana Tajima Simpson

I came across Hana Tajima Simpson and her label Maysaa while browsing through maxi dresses and skirts. Masyaallah, she is so pretty! and her label features a lot of modest yet fashionable clothings for Hijabi girls. I love her sense of style - quirky, unique and chic at the same time. Her style kinda reminds me of one of my close friend in Malaysia, Bee.

These are some of her looks that I dig:

Maxi skirt denim shirt headscarf

Hijab fashion peg trousers

Hijab Hana Tajima jumpsuit vintage

Wide leg jeans hijab head scarf

british hijab style

black maxi skirt hijab style

I love the fact that she rocks wide bottoms pants/skirts style, which is perfect for me (remember my strawberry shaped body?) I just wished I'd look half as good as she does. Then maybe I could post up my pictures here? Hmm.. someday perhaps.. One could only dream! Tsk..

Her label Maysaa also carries losta wide bottom looks, which I am freakin' loving! That maxi jersey skirt n kimono wrap are my faves! and oh, the scarf is also gorgeous! Gasp.. I need to stop now and go purchase them. See you guys some other day :)

ps: Hana, if you ever read this, I absolutely love your label!

2 comments:

  1. I recently bought a black pleated maxi skirt that I've been trying to figure out how to wear without looking too much like a witch and/or pilgrim. I'm not even Muslim, but I just want to say I love all these looks. They are all so adorable! Gives me a lot of great ideas for what I can do. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the name of this kind of style? Just like the man live in the desert area, so I think you can adding some Black Leather Hobo Handbags and the best quality black leather shoulder bags Women enjoy at cwmalls.com with you and that's will be great!

    ReplyDelete