Monday 18 October 2010

Online Shopping Heaven

Dont you just love online shopping? They have the best sale and its so easy to compare the prices at different shops - they are just mouse clicks away from each other! I find myself so easily caught up in the excitement which always result to a hole in my wallet. Like yesterday when I spent close to £140 on Asos purchase alone. Oh no! Well, in my defense, it was a good purchase and i'm only investing on key pieces, right? :p

So what can a girl buy with that amount of money? Let see..

  • 2 pair of Asos Hawaii leather wooden platforms - the tan one is priced at £38 and the black one at £26! (original price is £85)



They look super comfy for a 5.5inch heels right? I love the chunky-ness of this shoe esp when paired with feminine maxi skirts! Cant wait to try them out!

  • 1 pair of Asos Alice denim pleats leather boots - only £33 Original price was £110, - thats gotta be 70% off right? 
Dont you just love this look? understated yet so trendy!






  • 1 pair of Miss KG  Cleo Peep Toe from Kurt Geiger shoe - Original price is £55 (still sold at retail price in Debenhams), got it for £25 
I tried it on at debenhams yesterday and it feels so comfy!




  • 2 pair of maxi skirts (in coral and nude) - each was £6 (original was £26)

    Can u imagine them with the leather platform? They should look good together right?
  • 1 pink leather bangle - priced at £4 (original was £12)
  • Its leather chic, I just cant help myself!

Good bargain right? Especially when you consider that I got 4 shoes, 3 of which are leather! I only wish that they have this colour in my size!


They are expected to arrive tomorrow! I'll let you guys know how they are. :)

ps: where do you usually shop online?

3 comments:

  1. ooooooohhh i looooveee your wishlist!!! especially the shoes & skirts >.<

    and btw keep writing coz i love the content of your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaam.. thank you for dropping by my blog. Its an honor to have you fashionista sister here :) I love the chunky shoes but the skirts' material turns out to be a bit thin than what I expected. Am still counterplating whether to return it or not :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just like this kind of fashion high heels shoes and where did you find those shoes?

    ReplyDelete